Monday, March 31, 2008

The time

It is time to once and for all decide upon which purpose I will direct my life. I have spent the past years reading philosophies and ridding myself of crippling religion. Now, full to the brim with other's knowledge, I must empty myself and create a world of my own. What will I create? Asking this seems like a decision of great magnitude, but what I devote myself to is not so important as the act of devotion itself. I cannot trust in the philosophies of others. This is a moment of mine and no others. A moment to spin chaotic threads into a web of clarity and strength.

What do I believe?

On Chastity.

We are made to fuck. Christianity is a crime against life. Chastity is a crime against humanity. Fucking here, there and everywhere is what I was made to do. Just make sure you wear a jacket. Sex itself...I think is a transcendental way to express feelings for another person. A moment of complete connection and trust, which rids us of our worries, insecurities, and lets us feel completely comfortable with another human being. Sex brings us closer.

On morality.

Is it wrong to murder? No...but I prefer a world that believes that it is. I am not going to kill anyone unless they threaten someone close to me.

On honesty.

Lying is not wrong. Telling the truth, however, let's me feel more comfortable with who I am. People who lie feel they are not good enough. Now...when I love myself entirely, which will happen, because there is much to love, perhaps lying will have its purposes. For now I will tell the truth at every opportunity so that others can get to know the real me. Sometimes I will lie concerning work, but in matters that matter, however, I will do my best to remain completely and utterly honest. The derby of guilty thoughts following a lie is simply not worth it. I'd rather be honest and have my mind free.

On friends.

I love my friends. I love friendship. I love having people close to me. My friends make me stronger, happier and vice versa.


No comments:

Post a Comment