Got woken up by the police today. Good times. They came round to find Roxa and noticed Mikey's saplings growing inconspicuously in the front yard. They got me out of bed and searched my room. Thank the lord I wasn't wielding my usual morning wood. They found a bong in my room, two bongs in Roxa's, and some growing paraphernalia and baggies in Mikey's. For the most part they were pretty nice, except for one insecure South African on a power trip. He didn'y like the way I held eye contact.
I was slapped on the wrist with a three hour drug diversion course after being convinced into cooperation by one of the nicer ladies. Mikey and Roxa have court dates but I think they'll be ok. While we were "detained" in our dilapidated laundry room, the South African kept looking at me. I didn't like him, so I held it and smiled. I really didn't like him. He said "you're arrogant aren't you?" I said "no, not really, I just don't like the way you've treated me." He queried "and how's that?" I replied "arrogantly." In retrospect perhaps not the best way to deal with one who has the power to put you in prison. He didn't like that one bit. He wrestled beneath his skin for a second and then asked if I had been searched. I said no. He said "Commencing search eleven forty." He asked if I had anything to declare. I said "I don't think so, but I am wearing some pretty scandalous underwear." His partner couldn't help but laugh. I wiggled my butt. Suck it fat cat.
Fergus pulled a ninja act and disposed of his goods via the back entrance before walking up to the front and declaring to the cops that he was ready for his room to be searched. Unfortunately he forgot to hide his bong, and he and Mikey were carted off to the station. Roxa got back shortly after they left and cried a monsoon when I told her what happened. Fear of being hated mostly. Rob took her to the station, from which they later carted her off to hospital. When the guys got back we all chilled in my room. It was nice actually, the event kind of brought us together.
I met up with Em a bit later and we were going to go to poker but it was cancelled, so I went back to hers where we cuddled and talked and I ate pizza. I told her I shared my dexies with Al and Pax the other day and she got mad at me. Apparently I promised her I wouldn't. I said sorry but I didn't suck up, and just went about my usual biz. She was upset for a while but eventually, while sitting in silence next to each other on the train she put her head on my shoulder, signalling forgiveness...or at least that she wanted affection and more than she wanted to stay mad at me. She said that I am kind of arrogant, to which I replied that I am only arrogant towards arrogant people, to which she replied, no, you're just moreso. I'll live. I like the stand my ground approach to apology. Sucking up just feels shit and doesn't work anyway.
Been tearing through the Californication. Sick show! Played a bit of hon. Ate sushi and bubble tea in the city. Haven't smoked bud for a while. fuck yeah!
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment