Hey. I'm Dan. I'm 24 years old. I'm half Australian, half Chinese-Malay and I'm doing nothing much of substance with my life. I live in Brisbane and spend most of my time drinking with friends, chasing and trying to comprehend women (futile I suspect) and playing video games. I'm interested in self-improvement, philosophy, pickup, poker, writing and just about anything under God's awful sun that can maintain my attention, which is no mean feat. Speaking of God, I like religions, but I tend to look at the way of living side of them rather than the mythicism.
I figured out the other night that I have 9 close friends. 6 boys 3 girls. It's less of a group as people I enjoy hanging out with individually. I find talking in groups often more of an ego battle than a conversation.
I'm off to the cinema with Katie now. She's one of the girls. I think she used to have a thing for me, but we're just friends now.
Let's talk again,
Au revoir.
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment