If you're looking for an answer, ask yourself
If you want to find it, you don't need help
Inside you have a hidden wealth
Don't undersell.
I am Dan.
I write for a music magazine. I interview bands and write stories.
I write for myself. I query the universe and write what feels right.
I read about living. I like to see different perspectives about how to live, so that I can craft my own from a place of wisdom.
I meditate. Meditation clears my mind and helps me feel content with my place in the world.
I go out. I dance and talk to girls.
I read manga. My favourite is Hunter x Hunter. It's about a boy looking for his father. I like most Asian things, bar their dictators.
I play guitar. I like singing like there's nobody around.
I play video games. I'm damn good at them too.
I hang with my friends. I have some damn cool friends, and we have rad times together.
I occasionally do drugs. The pleasures and things you can see on acid/pills/mushrooms are unimaginable to the mind of a sober individual. Aside from the hedonistic aspect, I think they can also give you a wider perspective on reality.
I ride my bike along the river. I like looking at the sun sparkle off the water as wind runs through my hair.
I eat sushi. Healthy and delicious.
I learn game.
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment