What if when you die, you fall into the dream state of a new life (waking life style), and then it continues ad nauseum?
"Hey shut up hip-bag!"
Hah! That's nothing! What I actually gravitate towards these days, as an all encompassing theory of the universe is that consciousness is just a fine tuned frequency in the giant mumbo jumbo cluster fuck that is the universe. I've seenit , in fact...Either that or I was just like, really high man (see DMT).
It seems to me that time is only quantifiable if you're alive and kicking. As soon as you die, time becomes a non-factor as far as you are concerned. It will still fly by, but without a consciousness with which to feel its stretch, eons may as well be instant.
So, if there were any point at which one's light were to flicker back into existence - which seems almost likely considering that the universe is finite and time is not (see monkeys typewriters Shakespeare) - one would tune back in, just a moment after they tuned out.
So that's what I think. Reincarnation for the modern world...man. Frequencies and consciousness, and most of all just, like...consciousness man. Yeah.
Peace out mung-bags.
Dan.
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment