Monday, November 4, 2013

Free write 2

Basically a roundabout distraction from writing something of worth. I wonder why. NO MORE WONDERING WONDERBOY. Reading Ender's game, after watching the movie last night. Movie is better. That's never happened before. The writer has a good story but no flourish. Vietnamese girl keeps texting me. Apparently they don't teach being chill over here. Crazies. Just kidding Viets are cool. I feel like I need to start doing this every day. Otherwise my writing comes out all lumpy and square. I would prefer it if nobody was reading, really, but from what I've seen on my stats today I had FOUR PAGE VIEWS. WHO ARE YOU? AND WHY ON EARTH ON YOU READING YOU EVIL WITCH DOCTOR. This is nothing but inane drivel. Really. You're wasting your time. You should be doing something productive with your life, like knitting a scarves for your fifteen cats. If I was you I'd knit them socks too. Then they'd fall over when trying to run in the kitchen. It would be hilarious. Anyway, besides the individual or four who magicked upon this bullshit blog, there are things to do. Or not. These words are the equivalent of loopy, letter shaped semen. Only written to let the scum out of my head before I do something of worth (which I never get around to).

I'm thinking about working on my stories. But I don't know which one. Or if I should start anew. I have so many half finished ideas that aren't too bad, I should probably get them done first. But not with you watching. My ego is too sensitive for that. I shall write them in my drafts where they shall never see seen by your beady prying eyes.

Everything is meaningless. Try not to forget. Or do. It doesn't matter, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment