Thursday, May 1, 2014

There's something dark and hidden
caged by everything
it bubbles up unbidden
when the tao starts to wink

Over the ocean, far away
Beneath the pansy gum
the chickens like to peck
the chickens like to run
the chickens like to flap about on the shoulders of the young
thoughts unspun
school undone 
lightning and the thunder 
growing
growing younger
suits all torn asunder 
like the earth bipartisan
splitting in my wake

Women you the devil 
all the questions overwhelming 
me 
my thoughts a drunken spider's web
the words the crash the imagery
dangle down inside my head.

What was that thing you said? 
The light you shine is bright
I beam when you're around
Then skulk into the night
Empty bins and flickering.

Earthen wares for sale
Infomercial flight
You have until the end of time
until you must decide
the clock has up and taken me
on its Harley for a ride
and all I see is cherry trees
litterbugs and apathy
swirling up into the sky. 
I wonder how I wonder why. 
All of love is armageddon 
Hiding from the light. 




No comments:

Post a Comment