Yo yo yo! I had dance class today. It was fun. Except me and Alison still suck. I'm mainly writing to put down a few thoughts.
Everyone is equal. I am the omniscient awesome. Thus so is everybody else. Nobody is better than me. Nobody is worse than me. On a base level. We all have different strengths and weaknesses. I will consider no human being as anything but my equal.
How well do we really know ourselves? Whenever I ask a question, I should ask it to myself as well. Otherwise I would know the other person better than me, and that would just be silly.
Stable vs. Adaptive personality.
I feel adaptive. I have different relationships with all of my friends, where we give and take into each other's personality.
The stable character is rigid and the same with everybody.
On a social level, which is preferable? I quite like mine.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment