Friday.
Evening: went to Charlotte's party. Weren't many people there so everyone was kind of awkward dancing. I busted out some goofy dance moves. I can't dance for shit, but I'm pretty good at acting like a retard so I just went for that.
I saw a pretty girl who looked part Asian. I like halfies. So I stopped dancing and stood still looking at her. I just looked for a second, watching her dance . I was actually intimidated because I can't dance for shit, so I needed some way to talk to her without my embarrassing dance moves. She looked up at me. I pulled out a big grin and held out my hand. "Hi my names Dan." "Hi I'm xxx." Then we talked about being half Asian and travel and such. I really enjoy making connections with interesting looking people. It gives me a boost when I can step outside my comfort zone and flirt a bit. Later on my friend Charlotte told me she was impressed with my performance. She said "I was impressed. You were just like "I need to know this girl," and put yourself out there. I liked it that she told me what she was impressed by. Nobody genuinely compliments. I don't know if I deserved it though. There have been soooo many times when I've chickened out of talking to random pretty girls.
I ended up going into the kitchen and talking to a few people. One girl I made friends with had a long distance relationship, which I was really curious about. I don't understand how two people could stay so close without that physical connection. I was impressed by her commitment to the guy though. They had some kick ass cookies in the kitchen too. But cookies on their own are meh, so I got them to whip out the hot chocolate so I could get some dipping action.
I also met this really cool girl Courtney. I wasn't physically attracted to her at all, but she was an interesting person. She taught 7th grade and I thought that was pretty cool. I introduced to to my buddy Taylor who I brought along to the party and chilled with my friend Charlotte. It was cool because later on I saw them standing against the kitchen bench flirting. I gave my friend Charlotte some covert eye signals, and we chuckled and watched them. It was really cool. I felt like cupid, and I'm happy that it's kind of thanks to me they made a connection.
Saturday.
I had to practice with my dance teacher in the morning. Dancing with her was amazing!! It like there was nothing attached to my arms at all as I waltzed around the room. I felt like I was dancing with a cloud. Made me feel graceful. When I finished dancing with her she basically told me I suck and need to practice, which I kind of already knew because I'm always talking in class rather than paying attention. When I finished this cute girl came up to me and was like "hey!!" I looked at her like huh? Then I realised it was the Asian girl from the night before. We chatted for a bit, but she has a boyfriend.
Then my buddy Marc picked me up from the RB and we went and played Rockband with Ben and Randi. What a sick game. I was belting out all my favourite tunes, like "Are You Gonna Be my Girl by Jet" and "Give me Shelter by the Stones." It's actually some hard shit. On this one part I was like Giiiiaaaaave me Shelteerrr. Then my friends shouted at me for hurting their ears. It was so much fun just letting go though.
Then Marc and I went and rented Saw. He wants to watch Saw IV but nobody will watch it with him, so we're renting out all the 1 through 3s for my benefit. He told me there was this huge twist. I totally guessed it like halfway through. I was so chuffed with myself. Then at the end the actual twist came and I was like nooooo!!!!
Sunday.
No church. Break the fast. Talked with loveana. Cool Fijian girl. Went to the capitol house and played guitar. Talked to Warren. Talked to Cardin. Both cool guys. Me and Warren are gonna get together and jam on Wednesday. Some girls came over for nice notes. Meh. Watched Superbad. Fucking hilarious. Watched Hot Rod. Fucking ridiculous.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment