Hmmmmmm what shall I write about on this fine morning? Last night seems like a good start. I had fun. I noticed this morning that despite enjoying myself, I was focusing on the negatives. Like I should have talked more to the cool rockery girl, or I should have talked to some randoms. It's silly though. I know that life is an illusion of the mind. The world will become whatever I want it to be. Thus I shall focus on the positives. This is my new mission. I will root out the gnarled weeds of negativity from my mind and replace them with some kind of awesome snapdragon. Like the ones that come out of the tubes in Mario but cooler. With laserbeams.
I feel like my writing has become tainted by the prospect of some other being reading it. Silly silly. Nobody will ever read this unless you want them to. So BLAH. This doesn't have to be interesting. Bing bong chong along fo shong. Yeah. Biatch.
So I have one and a half months of holiday left before school restarts. What shall I do? I don't want to get a job. Poker it is. Pokjer poker po ker peorpe rkeproeprkepro eprpokerk. This bores me. I will poop and then poker.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment