Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fun Downunder

Broke up with Em last week. Went out a couple times in the next few nights. First night was out with al and pax, ending up with a horny drunk girl grinding on me. She was a bit bigger but had a hot face that enamored in the shadows. She left and came back, then back me a kiss, and left and never came back.

The next night I went out to X&Y with Mikey and Roxa, and met up with Yana, Alex, and some Russians. One of them talked to me and I started asking her questions, but she had a boyfriend. The Russians bailed on The Beat so Mikey and Roxa said they were going to head home. I called up Pax and he said Al and Miske were at Dunders and it was bangin, so I decided to walk. I got a bit annoyed at MJ and Roxa going home so early and I think Mikey noticed. I started walking and saw a girl at the traffic lights. I was thinking about the possibility of a casual hi as I walked past when I heard an Indian man shouting my name. I turned and saw him hanging out a maxicab window, next to Pax. They stopped and gave me a ride. We hit Dunders and it was loud and happening, boys kissing girls on every wall. We went in and met Al and Mishke and a couple of girls at the pool table. Pax and I stalked the dance floor and found little prey. Fatties and Asians with all the pretty girls making out already. Women were few, like slabs of meat in a lion's den.

We walked around spying out genetically blessed females and ended up sitting opposite a couple of larger but nice girls in the stalls at the back. We made small talk. Coming out of the bathroom I saw a slim, perfectly proportioned girl with raven black hair come out of the bathroom and sit down two stalls across. I told Pax I was going to the bathroom and went and sat with her, a table between us and her looking towards the dancefloor. I said Hi. She said hi and kept on looking around. Pause. I'm Dan. Oh hi I'm xxx. She kept looking around. Are you ok? She stand up and comes to sit next to me. "Honestly, I'm looking for my friend. I don't come out much and she bet me I couldn't kiss five guys in one night. She just went up to these guys, grabbed them and kissed them, without any idea if they even had a girlfriend. It's just not really me." Ding! Play it cool. Chat about how guys don't mind, we're easy. Chat about breaking up with Em. I say I could help her out. She gets embarassed, covering her mouth. Says she's a bad kisser. I don't believe you... It just doesn't seem right to kiss a guy then be like "oh, that's it, I'm off to kiss 4 other guys now." Guys are easy, we're just happy to be kissing a pretty girl. I danced with that guy earlier and her keeps following me. Which one? Him. Oh he looks nice. Yeah he was but one dance and then he clings to me. I want to kiss you. I couldn't...You'd be making a young man's dream come true...Really!? Yeah really. Enter fat friend. "Have you guys kissed yet?" Nope. "go on kiss already" All shy. C'mon. I touch her chin slowly easing it in my direction. She gives in and moves forward. Her lips are small and soft and she kisses slowly and with passion. Our lips pull apart. Bogans arrive. Try to distract her. We ignore them together and talk about random stuff. What she does. What I do. How she never does this. Date first. Then maybe a kiss. We kiss again. We dance on the table to S Club 7. She says it's Steps. Obviously, I correct her. She makes fun of me for knowing the words to an S Club 7 song. Her friends drags her away. She turns past her shoulder as she leaves with a sad face, waving. I wave back. It was a wonderful moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment