Tuesday, May 14, 2013

wabba wabba

Blammee wowee zowie, apparently writing can put you in a meditative state. My spelling seems to be getting worse. Not in retrospect, but in action. Although I suppose if it was actually getting worse in my brain, I wouldn't really know about it.

Man Community's writing is good. I guess it's in the succinctness of the characters. The cleanliness of their flaws and charms.

I need to take criticism and not get pissed off. Pissed is such an ugly word. I read a story in Scene today that I thought to be base and  overly colloquial. My typing cannot keep up with my brain. Thoughts are too quick, too spontaneous. Perhaps I need to speed up my typing, or slow down my thoughts till they are fit for paper. I like my writing, but what am I to do with it? I was told by my editor today that a story was wanky and unprintable. What do I want my life to be? I have one youth, middle age then old until I go back to sleep. I wonder if souls shoot around the universe until they find a conduit through which to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment