Lack of willpower. Not wanting anything. Which is just what I wanted, back in the day. But now I feel stagnant, and I want to want again. I want to feel that incendiary need that propels me forward like a rocket pack.
It's funny how when you repeat a word too much it becomes foreign.
Perhaps like the merchant Buddha it is time to pick up my sack and keep walking down the road.
It's funny how writing things down makes them a reality, eventually, if you can build it up enough that they become a recurring thought.
I play too many video games. I enjoy them, but they take up an inordinate amount of time, and I keep going past the point where it is enjoyable. Like drugs. It is an addiction, I suppose.
I smoke weed more often than I should, even though I've been coughing up my lungs for a month now. It combines with video games to create a hybrid menace, tearing at my soul.
A bit selfish minded. Keeping other people in mind when I take action would be beneficial to all parties involved.
I don't take criticism well. I also don't like sucking up.
Too much ego. Disconnects me from others.
I have a certain learned helplessness when it comes to changing these things...
No comments:
Post a Comment