I'm sittin' here at the old laptop doing some top quality recording! And by top quality I mean shitty! Hah! My mic blows big fat monkey balls. It is, however, letting me get a feel for what sounds good voice wise. I just realised that what I think sounds nasally and whiny sounds normal. When I try and go low I sound forced, and I can feel it in my throat.
Next stop: ROCK AND ROLL STARDOM!!!
So today would be Monday. I wake up early and [i]almost[/i] consider going to my physics class in half an hour. I don't want to rush my shower, and I don't want to rush to school. As per usual my comfy blanket persuades me to stay a little longer in hotel bedifornia. Heh. Awesome joke.
I lay in bed unconsciously contemplating girls. Lynn mainly. It is odd how much my mind swings to her. Just like it did last semester with Meg. Now I look at Meg and think "brat. Ridiculously fit brat." Haha. It would seem Freud was wrong. I notice my mind playing footsie under the table of infatuation, yet however much light I shine on it, nothing stops. I'm just gonna start dating again. Mormon girls are grown up, they can make their own decisions as to what they want to do. I may be persuasive, but I am not forceful, so I see no ethical problem.
After some brief escapades through my mind, I feel ready and get out of bed. Breakfast, blah, blah, blah. School. I get to school and read "Human, all to Human," in the library courtyard. It is slightly chilly, but the sun has risen and I can feel its rays warm out the cool morning. I feel at peace.
12 hits and I go to class. AS I walk in the doors to the wilk, a fucking fire alarm goes off. I'm not too bothered. I'm just like "meh, I'll go read my book in a chair till it stops." So I do just that and get some more chill time.
I watch as some of my friends from dance class participate in some ORCA thing. Don't ask me. They were having fun though. Cool guys no doubt.
Class time. Kiersten is away so we have a substitute. He has a funny accent. I don't recognise it so I say South African. Other people guess London, Illinois, Australia. Turns out to be South Africa, and I'm happy with my guess. I actually shouted it out, but nobody heard me. Time to start talking louder my man.
He was mad funny. Very camp, but also quite amusing. I chatted to Alyssa, Crystal and Allison. Allison is cute and fun. Crystal is a great dancer, and an interesting person. Alyssa...is kinda fit, and sexy in a shy kinda way.
Oh, also, I ran into Richard the Canadian before class. We chatted about rugby. I enjoyed liaising with a fellow rugger lover.
I spend the rest of my day learning guitar modes (wow...), and songs. I also go to FHE at 7 and carve a bitchin' pumpkin. End of.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment