IT IS 12 O'CLOCK, and I failed to notice that my caps lock is turned on. I'm eating my frosted mini spooners. They are tasty.
This blog is an interesting enigma to me, because despite my writings originally, it no longer has any real purpose. Maybe it is Krishnamurti getting to me, but I do not see the point in writing this for the sole purpose of aquiring something from it. Definitely Krishnamurti, that Indian scumbag.
I have been reading think on these things for the past couple of days. It is...different. While in some ways he shares the same existential viewpoint of other Eastern philosophers, he has an unwavering yet simple logic in his writing. Unlike Chuang Tzu, I do not become lost in figurative language and profound abstraction. Unlike Nietzche, I do not have to look at my dictionary every two minutes to comprehend min boggling logic. Instead, I read Krishnamurti's writing, and I understand it instantly. His words have deeper, underlying meaning, and his teachings are hard to "follow" per ce because of their zen-like nature, but I am never left confused as to his meaning. I do not, however, agree with everything he says. As with all existentialists, his very teaching of the subject is subjectified. I think he does, however realise this, and urges the reader to seek their own truth.
I am going to Vegas next week! I'll be driving up there with Derik. What an interesting drive it shall be. There will be many a discussion / argument on life, I am sure. It's cool though, because if I get angry I'll just go apeshit at the Rage gig. Hoo rah!
Tomorrow is the Ice Cats game. That is gonna be so fun. A lot of my friends will be there, and I'm gonna tear down the house. YEAAAAH.
I've recently noticed that a lot of people talk to me. It is cool. When I talk to people these days, it seems like I can just let them keep going and they're happy. It reminds me of how I used to feel with Rob Lapham. I am glad.
Had a good chat with Lynn the other day. Ran into her on campus. She talked to me about some of the issues she has going on. I think she is wallowing in her problems, but it was still great to see her and have a proper talk. I actually blew her off at first! She was asking if I wanted to hear about what is going on, and I said "well, I want to go look for my book..." to which she responded "well I can walk with you!" We walk to the bookstore together and she explains to me about her grandpa and her ex-boyfriend that cheated on her. Again, I listen mainly. Active listening. Without realising, I've become rather good at it. I think it's just because I really am interested in what others have to say. So she is telling me all these things I just barely read on facebook. I feel inwardly awkward, but also amused :] Anyway, it was good to see her. Although honestly I get along with ummm...Felicia! Better. Shame she is so Momo.
Today I have my entrepreneurship class, which should be sweet! I also have dinner with some ladies tonight in my apartment. That should be a laugh :D
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment