These are examples of deliberate illogicality. Remember, disengage the logical brain and the emotional brain sparks up.
I have realised in recent history that expressing the way I feel is not even a smidgeon as bad as my mind may make it out to be. Telling Bronwen how much I think about her opened her back up to me, and turned into a real and meaningful conversation. Asking Alex to come hang out with me did not end in rejection of any kind. She seemed upset that she could not make it over. Telling girls that I want them seems, if anything, a positive step in the relationship, every time. Even if in the odd case that it turns out not to be, I have saved myself a dickload of wasted friendly time that would have ended in tears and masturbation. Speak your mind my friend. Escalate. It is actually a far more attractive trait than you realise, and on the flipside being shutdown is both rare and really not a big deal at all. Lesson learned. Escalation not masturbation!!
As a side note, women read your inner game by mirroring you, as reported by Louann Brizendine author of the bestseller ‘The Female Brain’. This is done by the girl subconsciously mirroring your behaviour, scanning for anxieties and inconsistencies and then feeling them in her own body.
Have I ever been blown out for escalating!?
No...
Wow...think about that.
If anything the times I have been blown out are because I'm not escalating.
Happiness is a journey not a destination.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment