Sunday, November 6, 2011

list

When I get home:

Set up a schedule.

Clean room.

Write out beliefs and turn them into affirmations.

Put affirmations in schedule.



Stylelife Challenge.

Write down 8 things you'd like somebody to know about you.

  • Intelligent
  • Chill
  • Funny
  • Loyal
  • Deep
  • Self Improving
  • Passionate (sexual)
  • Adventurous

Now think over your childhood, family life, school, work, travel, recreation and dating experiences, from your earliest memory to what you did last night. Extract from those experiences 8 personal stories. Then give them intriguing names and write them in the space below.

  • When sex got me evicted
  • *
  • The white knight of the sandbox
  • *
  • The time I caught arachnophobia
  • The Sevenoaks Saga
  • *
  • Tripping balls in the botanical gardens
  • *
  • The time I stopped a genocide
  • *
  • Caught toking in Mormonville
  • The night I ended up with a male prozzie in my bed
  • *

No comments:

Post a Comment