Friday I went to Manni's brother Rupert's party with rob, manni and leoni. Not a lot to report. Chatted to some girls and they decided to go outside. I cut them off as one was saying come with. Lesson learned, let them talk. Leoni and Manni were hooking up on the bunk underneath me and robby so we spent a good hour making it awkward by making not so covert jokes about the situation. It was pretty hilarious.
Saturday peeps were at harvest. I wanted to go and sneak in, but I got high and didn't get around to leaving the house. Instead I stayed at home, worked on the KRASH article, played guitar (quite a lot I think), smoked weed and played video games.
Later on I went with Leoni and Mikey to Megan's party for Anna anddd someone who's name I still don't remember. Actually Anna and Sarah were talking about this girl whose birthday it apparently was and I was like who's that? They laughed, and in retrospect they were laughing a little more than my ignorance deserved. I soon realised why. Anna quipped "So did you bring a present?" with her classic confrontational irony. It didn't really need a reply, being hypothetical and joking and all, so I left it.
A few minutes later, Megan was on my left and in need of conversation. Being a gentleman and all, I obliged. I asked "Hey, who the hell is XXXX? Have I met her?"
She said "really?"
I replied "err yeah."
"Dan!!! You slept with her!!"
"Ohhhh.. that XXXX...haha"
"I hope you haven't said that to anyone else!"
"Ah you know, just everyone :]"
She showed up a bit later, and I had indeed been between her thighs. If I remember correctly she had great boobs. She was the one I lost the condom inside. She came later and said hi. Apparently she thought it was awkward. I thought it was cool. Jared showed up uninvited. Cockhead. Ended up going out with al jared pax seb and thais to mustang. Man that place is seedy. Not a fan. Jared annoys the fuck out of me, he's such a cockbag. Acting natural seems impossible for him, and he keeps up this alpha male "I know everything and I'm perfect" pretense, despite the fact that nobody likes him. twatbag. Haha. Got a bus home and told some girl she was really pretty. she kind of brushed it off then I asked if some guy was her boyfriend. That seemed to pique her interest, and she said no. Perhaps girls just want a guy who is willing to ask those difficult (but not really) questions and be straight up. I guess it's a sign of confidence, not caring that much and knowing how to deal with logistics/escalate. She was really hot. I went for a walk in the city on sunday and I think she walked past me when I was sitting on a bench reading hunter. It was actually out of her way to walk past so close, I realised in retrospect, and she quite obviously looked at me. From now on I am the possibility of chatting any girl I see who is cute straight away, without thought. Yeah boiii
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment