5 qualities of my ideal woman:
- Intelligent
- Socially able
- Nurturing
- Positive
- Into my style of writing/music/art
5 deal breakers:
- Too much emotional baggage
- Stupidity
- Superficial (with no depth)
- Frigid
- Unadventurous (boring/negative)
Disqualifiers:
- Save her from you. "I'm the kind of guys your mother warned you about. A good girl like you should probably be talking to a nice guy that that one over there."
- Put her in the friend zone. Flirtatiously: "You're like the little sister I never had."
Seriously: "you'd make a great friend."
- Everything she doesn't want a guy to do, jokingly accuse her of doing to you. "I'm not a piece of meat." "Quit trying to get me drunk/take advantage of me - I'm not that kind of guy."
The more unlikely the better.
- Challenge her. "I'm not sure yet if you're quite cool/adventurous/mature enough to hang out with me."
Any line a guy might use to hit on her, use the opposite. Anything she might say to a guy who's hitting on her, use.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment