Dancing like a smooth criminal with Pax and seb at dunders. Mind is focused on having a good time like it's the last night of my life. I feel good inside and the girls swarm like butterflies. One joke mad because she thought I was making fun of her dancing. One just joins our group. Playing around, joking, good times abound. Boys go to get drink. I go to join and seb pushes me back so I stay with the girl. Move up, grab her hand, start to dance. Get closer. Put her hand on my shoulder, mine on her waist. Grinding, half thinking about what I should do next, half reminding myself to forget it and have a good time. Girls really are a great test for your centredness. Pull her in closer. Her long wavy blonde hair smells like spring, awaking a warm hunger in my chest. I pull her in tight. Her body is soft against mine. As our hips rock from side to side I slide my hand up along the side of her gentle curve of her body. The skin on her neck is warm as my fingers fall into her hair. I brush it out of her face. She smiles, but she's not ready yet. I move my face from her neck so that our foreheads are touching as every inch of her body presses against mine. We are face to face, our lips millimetres apart. Tension. Music thumps from a different world as her hand moves slowly down my back. Her breath on my lips, blue eyes fixed through strands of hair. I smile. Patience is a virtue.
Lessons learned:
- Don't ask. Do.
- Don't jump the gun. Let her get turned on to the point of breaking.
- Dance with other girls. You can have anyone.
- If she says no don't push it. Be cool an try again later.
- May need a more subtle way to get her to come back to yours. Ie. soup, party, food etc.
Positives:
- Danced really smoothly. Had fun and did it for myself. Now the challenge is to maintain.
- Played with the tension.
- Focused on having fun!
- Make out!
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment