It's my birthday yey.
I didn't wake up till twelve, or two, or three today and once I did I went straight back into that lazy semi slumber where my thought dance themselves into unison. Kind of like a progression from dubstep to the waltz, if given long enough.
When I finally got out of bed and went to leave my room I was met with a pile of multicoloured balloons and a big plastic box full of sheepskin car seat cover. Mum. There was also a caramel cake in the kitchen with a candle that sings happy birthday to you. Thoughtful old lady. I really don't appreciate her enough.
Floor bought me a box of Dutch biscuits and a card with clogs on it. A slew of text and Facebook messages to wave in the quarter century. I am still stoned over and apathetic, though my mind is clear.
Burned the last few days away in a bowl of weed. Skipped all my classes today. There are girls that will be missed and will hopefully miss me.
Might head out and drink with Phil tomorrow night. Will study together on Thursday. I need a study buddy or seven to keep me in check and sober.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment