Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Slept for 18 hours last night. Dreamed about being at the house of Tyler Durden and asking him how do fix my house into not soundy needy/approval seeking. He wouldn't answer and I was like 'ah this is a dream isn't it. So you can't answer, because you're not real.' He stayed quiet for a few seconds and then said 'stop giving a fuck what other people think of you.' I proceeded to grab a girl and kiss her. Lead her away to a bedroom and fuck her. Then another. Shots of alcohol, Tyler refusing. I really took the lesson on board, hooking up with girls who were with other guys, leading them away from the group. It was refreshing and awesome, and yet another instance of my subconscious giving me direct, easy to understand advice. 

Right on subconscious. You're the man.  

No comments:

Post a Comment