Monday, June 11, 2012

Bajeezus, so much writing to do. Let's begin with Harmonize.

First night drinks and a cap of MDMA in a social circle beneath a tarpaulin sky. Hilarity, banter, good feelings. We all head out to the stage and bust some moves. I end up meditating at the front, enjoying that gooey MDMA feeling that floats through me like hot marshmallow. Friends kept on coming over and asking if I was alright, why I was wasn't dancing. I smiled and told them because I didn't feel like it. A few of them joined me. When I did eventually get up and groove I saw Lana a few tufts of grass away, blooming out of her home made two piece in her usual sexy fashion. My heart may have skipped a little. I kept dancing. A few minutes later she came over and said hi. I grinned to the ears and said hi back. Asked about life and stuff. I was surprised by how on the ball she was. Every other time I've seen her she's been somewhere along the spectrum of drug fucked to comedown, wide eyes and orbiting Pluto. Now, in this moment, sober, she was all subversive jokes and quips. Be still my beating heart. She went back to her friends and I stayed with mine. Hit the inflatable hay somewhat early, curling up alone, wanting something to hug.

Next day began early with a bottle of Canadian Club and Coke. I got up before everyone else and hit the dancefloor, swigging like lego pirate.


No comments:

Post a Comment