I dreamed I was Chopper Reid last night. I can't remember exactly what I did with my time as the moustachioed butcher, but safe to say I "stabbed a few cunts." It somehow seemed jovial at the time.
Currently pretty baked listening to some 8 bit glitch genius, known fittingly as Savant, on my new Sennheiser HD598 headphones. Sounds like sex in an arcade.
Thoughts are short and non-consequential due to the choice of herbs I inhale, but life is good. Had my meeting with head of faculty and will be enrolled as soon as I pay off my four outstanding fees at the student centre. Assholes.
I always find it funny that hippies turned to psytrance. I don't think they'll remain the dominant doof crowd for long. Soon the glitch will take over.
Listening to this music makes me want to write more of my doof story. I just need to replace games with writing entirely and not look back. Maybe if I say it enough it will just happen xP Thoughts do kinda work that way if you look at it over a long period of time.
I'm grateful for my ears, my headphones, and this talented bastard making love to my sound holes.
Womp womp.
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment