So many dreams last night. Dreamt I was at Woodford (covering it for SCENE), though I've never been there. I think it went for three days. Saw a couple of bands, went to a bookstore Phil worked in and met his boss. Noted the lack of books on the shelves. Played chess on a board with at least twice the squares. Had at least three false awakenings, worried that I hadn't taken enough photos for Scene, and one where Johnny knocked on my door with a bag of weed, making a late night delivery to make up for his rudeness earlier. I was quite chuffed until I woke up again. I kept worrying if my door was locked. A lady shouted for someone from the front of the house, so I went out and she gave me some walkie talkies I had left somewhere. She had rotten, crooked teeth. When she left I walked out the front on my own and it was all purple and hazy, with the trees' leaves blurring against the horizon. It was pretty. I thought I was on acid, but then I realised I was in a dream.
In a large train station, a kid walks hurriedly along with someone in a black cloak.
"Can't I just point her out?"
"They'll kill us as soon as you see her."
Kid throws phone on ground behind him. A whoosh and the noise of blasters and a light sabre.
Jedi grabs him and takes them down stairs to train station. Train pulls away as they get there. Baddies at top of stairs. Jedi shooting them down with rifle. Kid takes blaster from Jedi's belt, holds it in both hands and starts shooting. Three shots, three bad guys.
"You're pretty good with that thing"
"I've got a perfect score at the ring games on coruscant."
Baddies keep coming, with no sign of their train. Kid gets shot in the head, but doesn't move. There's a black blaster mark in the middle of his forehead. Gets shot again but doesn't flinch and shoots the last baddie out of a tree. The Jedi looks at him.
"Implants?"
Kid has a darker half ring around one his eyes. He is a little angry and sad as he says
"Adamantium face plate, legs and bio implants. Everything I see is through RGB sensors. I don't even breathe."
Ellyza's so cute when she's half asleep. I just put a bit of cover over one of her eyes and she said all sleepy "Don't...cos then I can't see." Aww...
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment