Monday, February 25, 2013

Positive Psychology

1 - Write down three things you are grateful for.
2 - Keep a journal (whaddup!)
3 - Meditate
4 - Exercise (?)
5 - Do a random act of kindness

Well that's why I'm here. Apparently writing in this empty piece of cyberspace will make me happy. Happier. It's one of those things that you can never really get enough of I suppose. I guess I'm a glutton for joy.

Anyway, I'm typing while I wait for Cid's limit bar to build up so that I can teach him his final limit break and pwn emerald weapon. After that I'll go and see if there's any leftovers in the staff fridge that my tummy can purloin (I'm at work).

I was particularly moody in the lead up to work today, as I often am. I get all cranky and teenager at the notion of having to do something that will benefit me. It happens all the time, and I don't quite understand it. I mean surely humans would have evolved to want to do the things that benefit them right? It probably has something to do with upsetting the social order. Apparently that was a big deal back in the day.

I went to Earth Freq last weekend. It was fun! A bit of a bummer that Ellyza couldn't come, and I got a bit confused and lonely when I took acid on Friday, but once I emerged from my psychedelic cocoon of misery I was tip-top, as per always. The best part was getting my squelch on in the pouring rain on Monday morning, largely, I think, because that was when I finally stopped sooking and started taking my photos for SCENE. The obvious lesson here is to grow up and get your shit done straight away. I guess we'll have to wait and see how that goes.

Lara sent me a message on Friday for some reason. She was asking if the girl that helped her get water was my gf. I couldn't figure out her motives, but after a lengthy pondering I think she was a) curious why I didn't talk to her, and possibly b) picked up a reason for my lack of previous escalation.

Cid just learned his limit - must dash!

No comments:

Post a Comment