Wednesday, April 17, 2013

3:33am 17/04/2013 Captain's Log

Every day I do the same thing, like I'm waiting for the rain. "Guys like me will tell you - there's no right or wrong. There's no real truths. And as long as we all believe that, guys like me can never lose. Because the truth is I'm lying when I say there is no truth. The truth is - the pathetically, stupidly inconveniently obvious truth is: helping only ourselves is bad, and helping each other is good." - Winger. I love Community. Awake at 3:05 in the mornin'. Did some writin'. Went alright, though I gots no idea where I'm goin'. Lanned for 15 hours yesterday. Woke up, went to Paxton's, lanned until 6 in the mornin' then came home, played some DOTA and went to bed. For some reason this got me all fired up to be productive and get some writin' done today. One extreme to the other. Though that's kinda the way it works ain't it. I tire of talking like a yokel. For so long I've wanted not to want anything. Now I want something. I want to want something, because I'm bored of every day being the same. So I'm going to want some money, so I can invest and have more money, then not have to work and travel. I also want to write 500 words every day. It's going pretty well so far. The sad faces on my calender currently have the numbers, but the happy faces have the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment