Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Crazy dream
Travelling in Europe with Tom. Playing real life game with tanks and Jeeps. Accidentally walk to far and exit the level. In car park with a euro friend... Katrine. Driving around notice she isn't there. The On the ground with a naked guy in a big fluffy jacket. He looks injured. He gets. A guy we met before has left the car and is keeping his distance. We keep our distance in the car. Checking him for weapons. Katrine brings him over says he is cool and asks if we have space to bring him. I have my car but no licence. Say I'll let a euro drive it. I'm being very lazy in the back. Naked guy in fluffy jacket has a nerf gun with little explosive attached to the nerf bullets.
At a Euro house playing Magic cards. Deck is too big to handle and I'm drunk. can't figure out what to put down. Keep forgetting my turn and what to do. An arrogant Euro. I say "Why do I automatically hate you?"
"Ah I know, is it because I look like that guy?"
"Yes"
At the same time "That policeman!"
"Martin someone."
We end up next to each other and butting antlers. Male aggression. Tom grabs me and we start play fighting. I say we can't. Someone shouts that we shouldn't fight in the house. A couple of other guys are fighting back in the last room. A few people run out the door. Before we can figure out why we see the Police in the room. Talking to the Euros searching them. I'm trying to check my pockets for that pill I had before. Tom tells me not to because they'll see. I can't find it in my trouser pockets so I turn them inside out. The police take us all outside. There are four of them. Me, Tom and five others are standing in front of a wall, on the edge of a big car park. The policemen are working their way down the line when the guy we were playing Magic with before drives towards us all on a motocross, firing a giant nerf gun. The foam bullets rain through the air, then explode all around us. The police start running and calling for backup, but there are more euros on bikes, filling the air with floating yellow death. Tom is holding onto me tight. I ask how acting gay is going to help our situation. We seems safe for now, as the euros have pushed the police back to their car. From behind the Police come eight euros on roller blades, spraying explosive nerf bullets all over the car. There must be thirty euros in the fight now, all spraying the air with toy gun explosives. The Police are afraid. Backup arrives, from inside where we were before, and Police start running out into the fray with real guns. I say to Tom that we aren't safe any more because we could get caught in the crossfire. He thinks we'll be fine. I say no we have to move. The Police open fire from all directions and we run into the entrance we came out of but now it's a supermarket. As we run in, a jittery Policeman spins and fires a shot at us, thinking we're the enemy. We keep moving and he realises. I check my head to see if I was shot. A little bit of blood on my hand, but it could be from the explosives earlier. I look at the policeman like he's an idiot. His face is filled his horror. I check my head again. A lot of blood. No. This can't be it. Am I really going to die here? That Policeman is such an idiot. I wake up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment