Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Manifesto

Listening to Zan Perrion talk about Enlightened Seduction. The man has it under wraps. It's about sharing a moment with someone. It's about appreciating a woman for her transcendent beauty. Sharing your appreciation as a gift and not a bribe. Realising that we've turned women into the answer to all of our problems just so we can resent them when we realise they aren't. To be open with your love and appreciation and realising that there is nothing to be gained from the person in front of you. She will not make you better or stronger or more valuable or cooler or more impressive to your friends, and even if she does - these things don't and never have mattered. To be able to follow your heart, naturally, impetuously and without shame. To own your love and follow it and not let anything break it down. To give and share and get past your flimsy ego for the sake of mutual experience and pleasure. To realise that rejection isn't anything at all. That rejection only exists if you want something in return. If you give the gift of your personality and love freely, without expectation, there can be no rejection. The bad feelings  come from your failed bribery.


I'm going to be a lover. I'm going to follow my honest feelings with audacity and stop hoarding the appreciation I have for women. Keeping my love for fear of bruising my ego is selfish, and it is weak. I am strong, I am courageous, and my life is going to be an adventure. I am going to give people the gift of coming along. The thing that my soul seeks has never been women. That is an objectification. It is the experience. The seduction. When you hone into the moment and there is nothing else but two people, feeling electricity spark between the thick air. And it requires nothing but my honesty. I do not have to be anything. I do not have to do anything. I do not have to say anything. I am enough. My values are: Presence, Honesty and Courage. Courage to squash my tiny notion of self and do what is best for us. Courage to be honest in my intentions and unashamed of my tremendous capacity to appreciate and love. Honest so that I can give the gift of my story and myself to another. So that we can connect, not mask to mask, but human to human. I will not give up. My intentions cannot be shaken by anyone but myself, and I will not allow it. I will give freely, with no requirements. I will appreciate honestly. I will be a force of nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment