Thus begins another four days of margarine light and squiggly lines in the darkness. I sure made the most of my three days off though.
Wednesday got stoned and jammed with Lucas. The weed made me nervous to the point that I couldn't play. It was lame. We went to the German club and drank copious amounts of delicious german beer over veal schnitzel. The alcohol and dexies fixed up my insecurities quick sharp so I got to socializing.
Went to the RE afterwards. Lucas was whinging about the line but I convinced him. Franke was still there talking to Claire's friend. The good looking wrestling one. She evidently likes him a bit. She likes me too though :]
Once inside we drank and smoked and at some point I met a girl from Canada who was there with a partner of some variety, because when I asked for her number she said he might not approve. He was a big cunt. We talked about depression and some deep stuff that I can't quite remember. She must have impressed me though because I asked agaib for her Facebook and she gave it to me. Went home with Lucas and slept. It was his birthday and he was pretty drunk. Most likely feeling guilty too. I was so lame earlier. Ah well.
Thursday I showed Franke and Renske around the city. It was fun, though I was rigorously hungover. There's a little competition between them it seems, but in a very cool way. They are mature girls. I feel bad for playing them against each other, but I think they'll be aight. Mikey likes Renske and Claire's friend likes Franke. I like both in different ways. I think I'm more attracted to Franke, but Renske has this awesome forward warmth and is easier to talk to.
I went to the valley with Matty and ran into Rennae at Lambda. It was awesome seeing her but got boring after a while so me and Matty went back and smoked cones/ talked philosophy. He raised a good point that he gained more from our chat than most nights out. It was true, I learned a lot that night, from both Matty and myself. I had been focusing on the negative it seems. He's quite the reframer. One epiphany was the realization that I don't have to do anything for girls to like me. I'm enough. Another was that I like meaningful conversation, but avoid it when 'gaming.' Which is completely counterproductive. Most of my 'successes,' by which I mean connections made with girls when out and about, have come from out of place emotional depth charges. I have been working it back into my style recently, and to great effect.
Friday I got my haircut and went to Manfreds house for drinks with the Aston crew. On the way I was asking what we wanted to do and Mikey said 'make some plans.' So I did. And it was awesome, however small directing the cab driver to a bottle-o may be.
We arrived and drank. I was sitting next to Renske on the couch but decided to talk to Franke on the other. She was like crazy interested, and we had a good chat about intelligent stuff I can't remember. She ended up moving over to our couch so I was sitting between hot Dutch girls who hung on my every word. Felt pretty cool.
Tried to get to know Jemma a bit. She has a strong social front though. She's been hurt pretty badly. You can see it in the steel of her eyes. I decided to try out my warmth, savage style, and she melted, noticeably within a couple minutes. it's funny how 90% of the game I've learned has just been stifling my naturally attractive qualities ie. my warmth and depth.
Ended up in the kitchen with Franke where we stole some beer and drank it. Then teased johnny as he came in complaining about the theft. We talked about boys and girls and sex and at one point about amygdala hijacks. She asked if I got it around her and I said 'well, yeah.' I think that made her happy. We played on the couch with a Garfield toy, which Mikey apparently later molested.
Went home and chilled at the kitchen table. Lots of laughing. In jokes between me and F, and R pulling funny faces. Really cool girls. I suppose I could have hung around or escalated in some way, but tbh I don't know if it would have been all that smooth. A better plan is to set a precedent of F hanging out in my room and then capitalise one night after R has gone.
Today just hung out in my room meditating/ dreaming before work. Everyone else went to a BBQ at Phil's which sounded delish and awesome but alas.
Oh yeah... Christine, the girl from the RE sent me a message asking if I wanted to grab coffee this week. Winning! Spent 20 agonising over a very, very simple text, only to decide once it had been sent that the smiley face was superfluous and could have been dropped to maintain tension. lol.
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment