Sunday, February 22, 2015

Dreams 22/02

At Community college with Mikey and Jemma. We're sitting in the atrium taking a class from a little black kid who is just cooler than cool. He's writing on an A2 note-stand that rule no.1 is to have fun, below which is drawn a big yellow smiley face. He must be about 5-6. We're talking and get onto the subject of rebellion. I say that I couldn't imagine Mikey ever misbehaving, but Jem was a different story. They take that as a cue and begin antagonising our 5 year old teacher. Jem says something really doofusey and the kid deadpans her, stating unimpressedly "that's not funny." Oooo burn!! He continues teaching the class and the three of us continue our spirited misbehaviour. At some point we're making fun of thirteen year old girls. They ask how old we are and Jem says I'm 26. They retort something about passing 1st grade. I say, mostly to myself, that passing isn't really a thing for me. I'm just there because I'm bored. I get into a little "ew" battle with the girls, and bow down to their superior "ew"'ing, saying there are certain advantages to being 13 (such as the ability to "ew" with such panache and style).

We talk about things I can't remember, eating some sweets I think. Sour raspberry straps. And a Caramello Koala which we share. We continue to antagonise our 5 year old teacher and manage to succeed through sheer persistence. He disappears for 5 minutes, then comes back, cool as a cucumber. Class continues. After a while I come up with the notion that we should bug him to the point of exasperation again, then follow him to see where he goes. I'm thinking he might have some some super cool sensei we could learn from. I bug Jem to come hear the plan, but she heard it, and implies that maybe I should have been a been more subtle in my philanderings. So the plan goes ahead and I follow the kid, but I turn a corner to a crossroads and he's gone. There are cupboards everywhere and four paths. I follow my instincts to the men's toilets, looking under the cubicles for little feet. I consider him appearing behind me and laughing that he has me on my knees in the men's toilets looking for him, but luckily the boy doesn't appear. We return to class. Swirly hard to remember talk continues. The kid is cool. We are miscreants. Eventually he goes again and I follow. Better this time. I follow him into a room, which is small and rectangular, with a few clothes on the ground and a some sparse personal effects. The boy teacher is knees on the ground prone, praying/meditating towards the wall.

Other distant dreams of Kanone and his daughter, taken from Birdman and replaced with characters of my own no doubt. A huge rainbow gathering that needs to be split into tribes. Trouble in the woods.


No comments:

Post a Comment