Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The goal is to create my state and maintain it in the face of adversity, to give birth to a dense core of happiness and protect it from the outside world. It will be untouchable...at first. I want my joy to be a beacon. Unshakable, immovable, constant like the sun. I could tear open my chest and its light would illuminate a graying world. My state will be strong.

Is it necessary for my state to be one of joy?
No. I think that as long as my star maintains its integrity, the shade of emotion does not matter. The logical choice is happiness, however as long as it is I who chooses, the hue is unimportant. The quest here isn't really for happiness, but for solidarity. To hold a belief I can live and die for.

I will begin by taking possession of myself. I will tear away from the world in joyful revolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment