Wednesday, March 17, 2010

To begin, I think I'm stoned. Well, in truth I know I'm stoned. I will attempt to write just the same. I wonder if the floodgate idea that Tyler explores works similarly in type. We've all heard of writer's block, and I think I've heard that the best way to defeat it is to just type. And keep typing. So here I go. Typing here! Typing over there!!!! Whoa!! I'm like a typotamus! Frolicking in the wordy mud pools of blog land. Roaaaar!! What's that over there? A deer!! Tasty! Let's get it. Romp an pomp a pomp tomp...Oh it's my favourite deer! The deer of deep personal thought.

I have noticed my posts seem to have little relation to each other, and have no sense of narrative. Reading through my blog prior to writing will remedy this. Writing stoned probably doesn't help. I'm going to go play video games ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment