skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cascading Clouds
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
"We have a mechanism that makes us grip onto our reality."
Is it possible that by moving countries repeatedly, I have not
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2015
(13)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2014
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
2013
(39)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(86)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(29)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(79)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(14)
▼
March
(13)
And somehow it became the next day. A night of res...
Ok I just got back from themes of western architec...
Yo! My did I have a productive yesterday. I alllmo...
D Am A7 Em The morning sun Floats across the sky ...
Your body... is like a condom. You only get to use...
To begin, I think I'm stoned. Well, in truth I kno...
"We have a mechanism that makes us grip onto our r...
What white world awaits the stroke of my broken fi...
Perhaps the greatest way to help others is to live...
The goal is to create my state and maintain it in ...
As I find myself swayed this way and that by each ...
Dorian's eyes rolled up and down the cheap plastic...
I love my life. I enjoy being alive. I need no val...
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2008
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(9)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
February
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment