Hey blog how ya doin'? I'm doing just dandy. I handed in my Tech folio on time yesterday, and it felt awesome. I've also been playing a lot of guitar and working on my songwriting skills, which seem to slooowly be improving, also filling me with a general feeling of radness.
I was just told I'm going to get $1650 from Centrelink tomorrow. I feel strangely unaffected. I'm looking forward to getting all my debts out of the way, but the idea of the money itself seems to have brought a little relief as opposed to happiness. I've been pov for so long now, that the idea of it really just doesn't faze me.
It's my day off today, so I'm planning on getting shiz done. I'm wasting less time on unproductive things like video games and facebook atm, spending the resulting surplus on guitar, recording, writing and drawing. Ultimately they give me so much a better feeling, because I can see myself improving building skills that will help me do the things I want to do.
I'm kinda hungry so I'm gonna go make some noodles yo. Peace out hombre.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment