Removal of judgment
Spending time with friends
Open space white headings black open mind to paper without precognition. Open the vaults of creativity with the key of cheesy metaphor. Type for the sake of typing. Live for the sake of living. Natural is the state of living I want to assume. Type without reason, type without clause, type through the seasons, type without pause. Perhaps this will turn into something at some point, perhaps not. Perhaps the pall bearer will slip the plot.
I want to remove judgment from my mind. I want my mindstate to be smooth and free from clutter. This will require focus.
Everybody has their own belief system built from the bricks of their experience. Nobody's is right. Nobody's belief is wrong. My beliefs are neither not nor wrong, all that makes them special is that they are mine.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment